by ©eXYanne Collection
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing is FUN!
[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..
-
Hello Readers!! Hi,sori kepada semua,si Aki hilang di dunia blogging untuk beberapa hari!! tidak sempat membalas kunjungan anda semua.. Wa...
-
Maka bermimpilah c Aki Hi kawan2... Hahaha.. waktu c Aki tidur2 semalam kan,ada bayangan datang ba.. (cakap ja ba Mimpi Aki,bekias lagi k...
-
Well, most of you totally gonna say this.. 'I don't give a fuck upon Valentines Day, coz everyday is Valentines' Yeah y...
-
It's the last day of weekday and weekend is coming!! Today also was the last day of September.. Oh,how I wake up when the September end...
-
Well, some other night, I was goin out on dinner with those awesome guys.. Well, havin dinner with them is sure best thing.. All the chatti...












3 hacking script:
sa pling suka benda yg mcm pisang tu o..hehe :)mack
mimang pun,itu la props paling berjaya tu.. hahaha...
jan kmu salah pilih sdah la :)
Post a Comment