by ©eXYanne Collection
Friday, December 10, 2010
A Day To Kill People!!
Rambling Labels
Buduh²
I don't care for anything,but sometimes,I just think to have a day when I can kill people,by MYSELF!! Hahaha.. And Still I remember how bad I am to make people suffer back before.. And I feel,I want to be like that again.. Be my old one.. How was that??
by ©eXYanne Collection
by ©eXYanne Collection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing is FUN!
[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..
-
Well, what are you about to see are human without backbones.. Well, you may watch all of them and suddenly feel the pain to your backbones,...
-
Hey guys, yeah U.. This is a continuous post from Y U NO Boyfriend which I post like sometimes ago.. Since there are so many requesting fo...
-
Ok,gambar ni ,mau tunjuk rambut original c Aki,n rambut Afro edit c Aki.. mana yang kamu suka?? ^_^.v.. Hehehe.. (siapa puji,c Aki mengarut ...
-
Well, I think most of you already know about the Social Media Awards 2012.. So, to be truthfully, and unshamefully, I admit I nominate mysel...
-
Ok,post sebelum ini (SINI) si Aki ada menceritakan serba sedikit tentang laser tag.. ^_^.v.. Haha.. Mari kita cerita sikit tentang Laser...
1 hacking script:
sengal doe...
Post a Comment