by ©eXYanne Collection
Friday, January 14, 2011
Crazy World
Rambling Labels
Buduh²
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'
by ©eXYanne Collection
by ©eXYanne Collection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharing is FUN!
[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..
-
Hey guys, yeah U.. This is a continuous post from Y U NO Boyfriend which I post like sometimes ago.. Since there are so many requesting fo...
-
Well, most of you totally gonna say this.. 'I don't give a fuck upon Valentines Day, coz everyday is Valentines' Yeah y...
-
Hye.. And first of all, sorry for not being here about half a year.. ^_^.. Well, not that I've abandoned this blog.. It's just, I lo...
-
I'm getting married!!!!! but..... I don't know what to do... Help me!! Well, that's what some of my client had...
-
Yo everyone, seems Valentine is coming nearer.. Even I'm not celebrating, but still, it's a day where every couple in the world fee...
1 hacking script:
http://qasehdindakanda.blogspot.com/2011/01/contest-pic-hitam-putih-paling-cool.html
Post a Comment