Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hey September,till next year...

September being the very great month for me each years.. ha ha ha.. I like it so much.. So,since now is October,I'm carving for the next September which is next year..


Now,waiting for December sambil bincang-bincang with Arms,apa yang harus dibuat.. But for this post,I wanna show U how much I appreciate September.. ^_^.v..


Ok,1st,of coz becoz si Sumandak have been here for si Aki.. Since August,to September.. ^_^.v..


And of coz because it is the Month of si Aki's Birthday..


Plus,winning an award from WSB..

Me was Dusun,but since there are no Dusun Banner,I choose Brunei instead, well,it's because I do have Brunei (Kedayan) in blood running in myself.. Ha ha ha..

This POST is the winner of that Banner.. ^_^.v..

And again winning some random t-shirt from Nana-Eddy Giveaway!!..



She's dying to see me in the v-neck shirt (which is my 1st v-neck shirt), so here we go..


What?? can't see my face ka?? Well,I'm worrying U might be blind because of my cuteness.. (my face look so chubby.. don't want la..)


So,till next September again.. ha ha ha.. :-p


Aki : Now,can I have 2 September this year?? ha ha ha..

Related Post



5 hacking script:

Okayarms said...

Happy Birthday Aki! Hahahaa advance ba kan. Sia yang first wish sini kan? Yay!

Ba gathering kasi jadi...

Dan tu rambut afro kasi potong pendek sikit gia. LOL.

Nani said...

happy bday... lambat bah kau bgtau tapi sebagai hadiahnya aku ada entry khas utk kau aki... capat kau pigi baca... jam8 nanti aku nda online suda ni....

Eudora Priscilla said...

adoi si Arms punya lama lg.. hahaha

BTW, I love SEPTEMBER too! =D 1st day of September is my Birthday.. haha.. Looking forward to next September

Avocado said...

comel tu gambar dgn sumandak..sporting lagi tu sumandak tu..

beaty said...

banyak aktiviti september ko akn aki..he he he..

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..