Thursday, February 2, 2012

The New Office Rule : Wear Anything U Want!

Well, last Monday ( January 30th 2012) we were given the chance to wear anything to office.. Since I'm working for the government, a standardizing of working attire is a must done..

As most of we know, Government office standard were to wear the Normal Office Attire for Monday to Wednesday, 'Batik' for Thursday and 'Baju Melayu' for Friday.. 

But, for 30th, we were given the opportunity to wear anything (appropriate) to office!! And that is because...

We had some GOTONG ROYONG over the office.. Well, we done this every single year actually.. Ha ha ha.. So, let's peek out our day!!


First, checking the unwanted drawing and put them in one place.. Everybody is bringing out their rubbish.. Well, our senior of course got TONs of em..

 While some of my coleague arranging the boxes in one proper place.. Well, I think we will have another gotong royong soon as I don't see em as proper as my cubicle.. ha ha ha..

 Going here and there.. Everybody's were on their 'JOB'.. Yeah, sightseeing is one of the job too..

Well, everybody in the nearest are doing the work actually.. But hey.. Where's your truly?? Didn't see him working around that picture??

Hm ok.. Look like he's not doing anything.. But wait.. FOOD is a must.. So, we got this for our Lunch.. Mee Goreng!! and those two polystyrene tupperware were si Aki's own.. Ha ha ha.. Yeah, I Love EATING!!

 Well, after the lunch break, we continue our work.. Afternoon session were actually separating those paper, tracing and boxes so the shredding session will run smooth!!.. We can't actually throw that things just like that.. 

Before that, let me show you, how much we collected that day actually..



Quite a tons right?? So, continue working separating those...

Still, your truly wasn't anywhere!!.. Ok, I admit, all I done that day was actually..


Yeah.. Sleeping!! Some more with beautiful poses.. ^_^.v.. He he he.. Ok, if you done this on a gotong royong session, the senior will surely bising-bising.. So, I'm the one who working + photographing actually..

See this proof..

BEFORE......


AKI is joining the JOB.. Spot me?? yeah, the one sitting there with full of focus..


and AFTER..

 See, I told you I'm the one who done everything.. :-D.. Ha ha ha.. Well, while doing the separation job, some friend had found document that shouldn't be in da throwing list.. Ha ha ha.. So, they save the day!!


Yeah, all of em had been separated and we can have our spacious office back!!


 Now, time for shredding, and say bubye to all of the trashes.. End of day, going back as usual, and 1 important thing, wear the STANDARD Office Attire on the next day.. T_T.. How I wish I can wear my Jeans to work.... again...

Still, nothing can compare to this cubicle in the office!! The most Clean and 5S.. ^_^.v..




Aki : I should arrange another gotong royong soon, so I can wear anything I wish.. ^_^.v..

Related Post



17 hacking script:

Miki Aya said...

Ada jg colleagues ko yg pakai formal2 ni time gotong royong. ha ha :p

kak gojes said...

aku nda kisah pasal tu pakaian...tp tu tin ruti jacobs yg kuning..byk jugak...

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Ko juga la paling santai sana tu AKI, Sya nmpk org2 sana pakai kemeja tu..ada yg berbaju kurung lg..LOL..

Btw, nice itu tmpt ko tu..clean bah!! and neat.. :D

FBS Headmaster said...

gitu banyak gambar ko ambil aki... sa pun syak wasangka ni ko ada tolong ka teda... hahahaha

in my office... almost everyday i wear anything i want :P

Aki said...

Miki : itulah.. tida ambil perhatian sama pengumuman kan.. ha ha ha..

Eryati : haa ha ha.. kosong smua tu.. :-p

Stella : ha ha ha.. durang tia tau tu ada gotong royong.. sa selamba ja pakai jeans.. :-p

DC : deng.. I'm so jealous dy.. ha ha ha.. tukar opis la ni nda lama..

Xx said...

xda c aki tolong tu ! hahaha sibuk ambil gambar ja tu ~ aisehmennnnn bersih suda meja dia wkwkwkwk

Rungitom said...

Santai seja c Aki, tang lain semua formal work attire :D




___________________________
www.rungitom.com

Isaac Tan said...

lol! i like the way you posed on the pieces of papers.. :P

Unknown said...

If i can wear anything I suggest wearing sarong (kain palikat)is more comfortable lah, sejuk hehe.

Blackswan said...

My apology for the long absence, Aki. CNY's driving me nuts & now I'm down with flu. Lol!

Thks for introducing me to the M'sian office culture. Didn't know there's such a dress code. Very interesting indeed. Kudos on the job well done!

Henry Tan said...

aki, that's ur wear-anything-you-want clothes? i was expecting something special from u la! =p

Merryn said...

What is that showing on your monitor? You playing games Aki? So busy you jadi photographer eh? :P

Unknown said...

haha..berserabut nak kemas semua tuh kan...

:: - LoLLy - :: said...

Haha the way you posed on the papers is very nice, haha I like it !! =P

by the way I like eating too !! :P

Mek Onie said...

nasik sebungkuihhhhhhhhhhhhhh please!haha

beaty said...

aki tu yang lambakan drawing lama buli jual tu aki..mahal kali kalau sana kan..

aki dei ko tau trus sa teringat nanti kalau kami mengemas barang office sb nanti x lama lagi mau pinda ..penat ehh

but ko punya pos paling mahal ya..bertiduran lagi ni

aemynadira said...

waa bestnya gotong royong d ofis..good, good..at least now i know that aki is a hardworking & reliable person hehe :p x ba..
banyak jg penggunaan paper kamu kn..haizz kamurang x kesian ka sma pokok2 ? :p

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..