Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama N Bapa!!

Today (30th September) is my Mum birthday...
Happy Birthday Mum......................
And 2 of My Friend,Yunie n Lala.. Hehehe.. Happy Birthday to you...
My Mum love to cook,I like her cook... She is my inspiration upon cooking.. She can cook any food that will always feel tasty in our mouth (her Children)..

Dear Mom,
I Love U so Much Mum...
If I could,I would say I Love U Everyday since I was born by your belly..
Thanks for your care..
I really love the day when I can eat the food you cook..
I really miss the moment when can I Hold your ears and sleep.................

I really want the time when we were makan2 family in our small house.. Thank you for everything U've given to us,ur son n daughter mom...
and....
I am really sorry for the moment I've been harsh n hardheaded to give attention to you... I'm really sorry for every single thing I've done wrong to you MuM.. I Love U so Much..
Plz take care of your health MuM... I do care about it.. Do you know how worry I am when I heard U are having an ache or everything....
Anyway,we,Ur Daughter and Son Really LOVE YOU so Much Mum... Hehehe...

Ur Children,

Us 5....




My Mama.....
Name : Niam Binti Arau
Birthdate : 30th September 19**.....



And yeah.. tommorow(1st October),Dad will also celebrating his birthday.. :-).. Happy Birthday Dad.. I know,U r the best Dad we have in this world.. There'll be no other can replace U in our heart.. We Love U Dad.. Hehehe..
    One great thing I will remember about Him was,He've never said I HAVE NO MONEY when we askin it for SCHOOL.. 
He'll always workin hard for it... Even ifhe haven't anything left in his pocket... That's why I've made Him my IDOL... Yeah.. I Love U Dad... So much...


Dear Dad.......

I Love You.. So Much.. 
Thanks for being our Dad.. 
U r the best Dad we've ever had.. U r the great for us.....
Hey Dad,Happy Birthday... 
You're our idol... we Love the way you treat other people beside you..
We love the way you treat us...
We love the way you treat your Bonsai..LoL.. Hahahha...

One thing I'm sure having it from you is,I was a good Driver,just like you are.. Thanks Dad.. You are my 1st tutor (even you've just give me about 2-3 hours Driving Lessons...).... Hehehe...

Yeah,I Love travelling Dad.. Just like you're.. And you know what... I Love to take photograph too,JUST LIKE YOU!!!!... I know it from Grandma,that,It's was your 15 years old,and you already have your own camera!!!... Yeah,salute U Dad.. It was hard to find any good camera like you have back then..

And yeah,plz do care about your healthy... Plz.. So much.. Take care of yourself,as I can't be there in a soon time just like back then to take care of you.. I'm sorry Dad...

I'm sorry for being a naughty boy to you.. Hehehe.. I'm Such A BAD BOY... But I'm proud to be your SON....

Thanks for everything Dad... I Love U..
We Love You...

Ur Children,
Us 5.......




My Bapa....
Name : Jupilin Bin Madan
Date of Birth : 1st October 19**


Yeah... Thanks to both of our parent.. From Us..... :-)... With Love..







Related Post



2 hacking script:

Jeff said...

hahaha...saya bangga owh baju saya kena pakai nee
hehehe

Aki said...

mestila Depp.. saya menghargai pemberian sahabat ba.. hahaha...

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..