Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My JKR life till today.....

Work almost a year at JKR.. What an awesome life here.. Plus,I Love my draftmen job.. really.. So much.. Hehehe.. Love to do those drawing all day...

                    The Drawing..
whoa,it's been a great day when using this AutoCAD software.. Doing those drawing just like nothing.. Hehehe.. :-).. I'm using autocad 2009.. got the installer also.. U want,just mail me.. I can give U fast tutorial oj using autocad also.. Hehehe..   

                  5 'S' Day at office....
Yeah,it have been a great day since we can wear our casual outfit to office.... Doing the job for half day,n having fun the other halfday.. :-).. Hehehe..

                       Congkak Party
Yeah,our workmate first ever outing together.. Love it so much..... Even have the BBQ... yeah,I'm going to lite up the fire!!..
 First stage of all is.. breakin the woods.. O damn,how dark my hand.. Hahaha.....
The office situation... Back stage.. taken by Mr Pak Abu.. LoL.. There was a plenty of view,and he took this view.. Hahaha...

Related Post



0 hacking script:

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..