Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Great Kembara Merdeka Trip

Yeah,on the date of Malayan 'Merdeka Day' at 31st August.. We have our AY Church tour to :-
Putrajaya
Sepang F1 Circuit
Morib Beach............
What a nice trip with lovely friend.........
 The Jump.. we all love to jump.. masing2 dengan gaya sendiri..... hehehe....
  Putrajaya Mosque.. One of Beatiful Designated Mosque I've seen.. Credit to the Designer.....
 Still at part of Putrajaya...
 This is Sepang F1 Circuit Main Hall (I think so..)
 Trainin my Hand on My Breakin Stance.. At car park near Sepang F1 Circuit...
 Putrajaya Merdeka Jump!!
 This is Morib.. Yeahhahahah....
 Sepang F1 Circuit Merdeka Jump..
 Yeah.. the sport CAR.. I dont remember the year It had been racing.. Hahaha..
 This Is iT..... The General Map.. Hehehe....
 Some action at Morib... :-)...
 This is Us.. :-).. just go eat at morib,and chow.. go back lo.. Hehehe...

Related Post



0 hacking script:

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..