Thursday, February 24, 2011

I AM DOING THIS

Hello Everyone...

I got something here.. just wanna share with all.. Mana lah tau U all want it,or tiba2 terfikir something about buliding.. and yeah.. 
I'm doing, :-
Architectural  Drawing,
Structural Drawing,
Mechanical Drawing..
I don't do the submission,but you all can set the price,and if I'm satisfied,the job will be done for You.. ^_^.v..
So,here is some example of my work..

 [click on the picture for larger view]
 [click on the picture for larger view]


 [click on the picture for larger view]

 [click on the picture for larger view]    
and yeah,this is only an example on drawing that I've done so far..
So,you have 3 ways to contact me and 
set the QUOTATION..

1st :
Via Calling to 0138037636..

2nd : 
By  email me to : rexs.yanne@gmail.com

3rd : 
By being my friend on my FACEBOOK
and just Inbox me..

then,we will meet,and set the work.. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME..

*those who think you're my friend,please share this at your FACEBOOK wall.. Thank you very Much.. ^_^.v..

This is an ADVERTISEMENT.. of my JOB



by ©eXYanne Collection

Related Post



0 hacking script:

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..