Friday, January 6, 2012

Here come the Budget for Business

Hey you.. Did you still remember my last post about branding? Yeah, I'm so excited about it and suddenly, yesterday, I got my budget to start my underwear business!! And I'm so happy about it!!

Yeah, to be frank, this cheque is a long wait cheque.. So, I expected it to come already.. Especially when I receieved the confirmation email about the cashier order..

So, here's actually my budget for business.

Tadaa.. Well, I'm joking actually.. It's my first pay cheque from Nuffnang!! Yeah, the amount is confidential, but yeah, still, who gives a shit about the amount. I only care that this money come from this Si Aki Borneo page, which make my day more cute everyday..

To be frank, the damn amount I got is below RM100, but what I tried to do was checking if Nuffnang really gives me this.. And yeah, I got it man.. I got it!! ^_^.v.. And I'm sexy and I know it!! Yeah ha..

Yeah, last night, the 401 was under bees attack.. Okay, it's not 401 only but the whole block.. Well, since it attracted to the light, all we done was 'Earth Hour'ing the whole hour, while our neighbour also do the same.. Well, some of them do the spraying (which actually helping to release more CFC to help our ozone becoming more thinner)..


This is inside the house where they suddenly attack 401!!


This is one of the 'bingung' bees inside my room.. Damn..


And yeah, we manage to make them go outside!! See, they are already so many out here.. Yuuhuu..

But we can still sleep last night of course.. With everything light source were turn off, including the laptop.. T_T


Aki : I Love the way the bees keep lost inside my hair.. Poor you bees.. Err, I think my hair look like their hive.. ^_^.v..

Related Post



15 hacking script:

Unknown said...

haha congrats lah Aki! :)

aiyaaa dari mana datangnya tu poningot tu?? haha..mimpi ngeri sdh sy o..bolehnya kamu tidur ja..ee seram eh..cek2 rmbut ko kama aki mnatau ada yg berkampung disana sdh kekeke

Anonymous said...

sy pun mau brusaha utk dpt 2 nuffnang.hahahaha

FBS Headmaster said...

congrats Aki! dapat duit start business underwear... haha

all the best and sorry for seldom leaving a comment. busy skit awal tahun ni... haha

all the best!

Unknown said...

congrats aki!!

bulih sudah bikin supping2 tu.. hihi

adei! ramai jua tu penyangat..

bikin takut..

Mouren said...

Aikkk, ini bikin jeles punya post. Mau dakat 3 thn suda sa 'bekerja' sama Nuffnang, teda 'gaji' sa durang bagi XDXD

Anyway, can't wait to see your 'santut' brand. hehe!

beaty said...

ahh sa mau kasi samp 500 lu baru sa cash out..150 lagi mau smp 500 ha ha ha..baru siok ..

bah aki ko kasi shop or simpan tuk hari tua ka ni aki..he he he

alalal tu peningot alalala...sakit juga tu kalau kena singot..

bh jan lupa c tau apa ko punya uwear pny design and jenama

carolchs said...

congrats on your first nuffnang pay check. bah rajin2 lagi supaya lebih banyak :D

Elih Japahar said...

Setakat ni baru 2 kali cashout nuffnang tapi malas mau buat entry lol...

Kali ni nak sampai RM1000 baru cashout lah..kasi jeles sikit si beaty tu..:P

Henry Tan said...

HAHAAHA! i laugh because u said ur hair looks like their bee hive, i always tot that's just icon for u, not the real hair in reality for u. haha

btw when u submit cashout from them? i mean how long u waited?

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
sia x buli imagine mcm mna rambut ko oh smpai tu bees pun suka hinggap sana.. ahaha

happy new year 2012 rexs!!

Just said...

congrats aki sdh dpt 'gaji' dr nuffnang. sia pnya pun buli sdh tu kasi cash out.. ada la sdh rm100 kali tu tp biar la dulu.. bikin sia tambah byr yuran c rayyan nanti. hahahah..

FiSh said...

early ang pow for chinese new year eh? :D grats! im sure you'd get more n more in future!

Latest: Lou Sang in Cantonese Style

Va Va Voom said...

Wah awal2 tahun lagi sudah dapat payment dari Nuff..bravo Aki! So far saya baru 2 kali cash out..buli lah cover untuk bayar bil internet. bah keep it up!

Yen said...

c aki urang kaya baru..hahaha..syabas inspektor sahabb..

aiEz said...

hahaha,sama lah aki...aie pun pertama kali dapat cek dari nuff...petang tadi sampai cek,jadilah kan...^^,

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..