Thursday, September 6, 2012

I will be back!!

Hello Peeps.. Long time no communicate with all of you.. LoL.. :D.. Okay, I'm kinda busy and this time, it's so terrible that I had to abandon this cute blog and all of you too.. Sorry, I'm just not a full time blogger, but still, I Love Blogging so much..

And happily, telling you that Aki will be back in the house.. Not today, not tomorrow, but soon enough.. Trust me.. I'll be back!! :D.. I know all of you have been missing me, so, let I tell you what awesome moment that I'll be sharing with you guys soon!!


Love Story 
Well, you kinda know that Aki loving LOVE STORY, so, coming more soon was a bit story of our new client, and si Aki himself too!! Isn't that great??

Oh wait, you're not really into a Love Story post?? No worry, we also got some post about..

Event
Of course, there were so much event need to be shared such as :

Drum Tao Art at Plenary Hall KLCC
Raya 2012 Celebration
Malaysia 55 Years Independence Day

and one big news...

Aki is back in the Dancing and Singing world!! Not that grand, but still we goes perform, conducting a dancing and vocal workshop..

So be sure to keep in touch if you really interested in em (I know most of you really dying seeing me dancing again.. Yeah I know.. Coz U still didn't think this Afro can dance.. Am I right?? :p)

And I'll sure be back after my Phuket trip!! That's what I can promise you now.. :D

That's all for now!! Cheers!!

Aki : I maybe posting the video if you think it's necessary for me to.. :p

Related Post



12 hacking script:

Gee said...

bah.. cepat2 la ko come back aki.. :)

Just said...

phuket??? *jeles*

Diana Diane Teo said...

Aki, even you been to the Drum Tao Art. Jealous i! Enjoy your trip in Phuket and trust me, you will love there as much as I love Phuket too.

StellaClaire-Richard said...

Have fun in Phuket. Sya baru juga pulang dari Phuket yg last 16 August.. Mmg best! :)

Unknown said...

come to my blog rex...
apamjsbakery@blogspot.com

kay masingan said...

wah phuket o si Aki...bah don foget to update ah..:)

Blackswan said...

Aki, so u're into hiding again?? Have fun & do blog more often yah...

E said...

waaa..aki..
ko pun lama hilang jgk..
bha2..update..nt mau baca :)

missyblurkit said...

okies...waiting for your return. cepat sikit ya!

FiSh said...

haha where have you been? :) looking forward to love stories too

Latest: Bird's Nest Mooncake: Best of The Year!

beaty said...

sa harap ko punya come back sa rasa lain kalo ko tada dalam dunia blogg ni

Merryn said...

You are BACK on Facebook, now.. quickly come back to blogging! :P

Sharing is FUN!

[ HOT!! ] This Week Top Rambling..